This is a technical preview version of SAI Ver.2.
Please remember this version will includes some bugs and inconveniences because this version is under development.
Please do not use this version if you want to use stable version.
And, this version requires basic skills for Windows operation.
Please never use this version if you have not basic skills for Windows operation.
Abstract of Available Features
- Maximum canvas size up to 100000x100000px(64bit version) or 10000x10000px(32bit version).
- Supported file format:
Load and save: SAI2(The private format of Ver.2) / PSD / PSB / BMP / JPEG / PNG / TGA
Load only: SAI(Ver.1 format)
*) Load and save features are locked by software user license.
- Maximum number of layers up to 8190.
- Supported layer types: Normal, Folder, Linework, Shape, Text
- Supported layer properties:
BlendingMode, Opacity, Protections, ClippingGroup, MovingGroup,
PaintingEffect, PaperTexture, Visibility, LayerName.
- Supported multiple selection and operation for layer items.
- Supported Layer mask.
- Possible operations are Select, Invert, Deselect, Cut, Copy, Paste and Move pixels as floating.
- Possible operations are Pan, Zoom, Rotation and Horizontal flip.
- Alternative View and Floating View are available.
- Marquee, Lasso, Magic Wand, Shape, Text, Move, Zoom, Rotate, Hand and Syringe tools are available.
Tools for Normal Layer
- Pencil, Air Brush, Brush, WaterColor, Marker, BinaryPen, SelectionPen, SelectionEraser, Bucket and Gradation tools are available.
Tools for Linework Layer
- Pen, Curve, Line, Eraser, EditPath, EditPressure, ChangeColor and ChangeWeight tools are available.
- StraightRuler and EllipseRuler are available.
- PerspectiveRuler and PerspectiveGrid are available.
- Perspective rulers are created as layer objects.
- Supported 1 to 3 vanishing points.
How To Apply Your Software User License of SAI Ver.1
If you have a license of SAI Ver.1, you are able to remove the lock of save and load features with your license certificate.
Please download a NEW license certificate WITH THE SYSTEM ID OF SAI VER.2, and put it into either of the following folder.
A. <My Documents>\SYSTEMAX Software Development\SAI2 Demo (The folder that is included "settings2.ssd")
B. The folder that is included the executable file of SAI2(sai.exe).
About Features Request
I will read all emails of features request but I will not be able to reply to all request emails because I am one man team for development and customer support.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Koji Komatsu - Programmer, President